HDCA News & Updates
Please select from the story list below:
- 03.01.13 | David A. Martin licensed as Professional Engineer
HDCA Project Manager, David A. Martin, licensed as a Professional Engineer
- 09.20.12 | Bids sought for Modifications to Lecompte, LA WWTP
Bids to be opened at 2:00 PM on Thursday, October 18, 2012
- 08.12.12 | Construction Complete on 7th Street
Final Construction Cost was $1.035 Million.
- 06.26.12 | Bids Received for Jefferson Parish Sewer Pump Station
Command Construction is Apparent Low Bidder at $1,393,950.00
- 05.25.12 | St. Bernard Parish Government breaks ground on a new water plant
Parish President David Peralta led the groundbreaking ceremonies of the parish’s new water treatment plant.
- 05.01.12 | HDCA selected for Catahoula Parish Hazard Mitigation Project Management
Approximately $1.5 million available for Hazard Mitigation Projects
- 02.15.12 | City of Kenner selects HDCA for WWTP Improvements
- 01.25.12 | HDCA selected for Trickling Filter Rehabilitation Project
HDCA to provide engineering services related to the rehabilitation of the Trickling Filter at the Harvey WWTP
- 09.28.11 | HDCA project featured in NOLA.com
McDonald Construction of Slidell is low bidder for Reconstruction of Seventh Street in Slidell, LA
- 08.10.11 | HDCA awarded Jefferson Parish Pipe Replacement Project
HDCA to evaluate and design replacement for approximately 10,000 linear feet of Price Bros. concrete pipe.